CourseLeaf is the new software which GMU will use to update and maintain course and program curriculum data and to build and validate class schedules. All curriculum changes (courses/programs) and all academic scheduling changes will be entered into the CourseLeaf platform.
- Unified interface. Users log in to a single system which displays functionality of all available modules.
- Full integration with Banner and seamless data flow between modules (below). The information you see in CourseLeaf is fed directly from Banner.
- Online and dynamic forms with responsive workflow. Users create a proposal and CourseLeaf takes care of the rest.
- Catalog Management (CAT) – manages the process of updating and publishing the catalog
- Curriculum Management (CIM) – manages the process of updating, adding and deactivating courses and programs
- Section Scheduler (CLSS) – Build and verify class schedule
September 7th, 2016
CIM-Courses will be ready mid-Fall 2017. Once ready, unit catalog authors will receive information regarding access and training via email. Until that time, please continue to process your course changes via the paper CAF.