CourseLeaf is the new software which GMU will use to update and maintain course and program curriculum data and to build and validate class schedules. All curriculum changes (courses/programs) and all academic scheduling changes will be entered into the CourseLeaf platform.
- Unified interface. Users log in to a single system which displays functionality of all available modules.
- Full integration with Banner and seamless data flow between modules (below). The information you see in CourseLeaf is fed directly from Banner.
- Online and dynamic forms with responsive workflow. Users create a proposal and CourseLeaf takes care of the rest.
- Catalog Management (CAT) – manages the process of updating and publishing the catalog
- Curriculum Management (CIM) – manages the process of updating, adding and deactivating courses and programs
- Section Scheduler (CLSS) – Build and verify class schedule
April 25, 2017
- The new University Catalog is published at catalog.gmu.edu.
- CIM and will be ready mid-Summer 2017. Once ready, unit catalog authors will receive information regarding access and training via email. Until that time, please continue to process your course changes via the paper CAF and your program changes via the paper PAF.
- Changes to the Schedule of Classes must be submitted through CLSS. For more information, please to the CLSS page.