How do I apply for in-state tuition as a new or transfer student?

Posted: April 12, 2016 at 12:04 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

You would request in-state tuition from the Undergraduate or Graduate Admissions Office when applying to Mason.  If the Admissions Office determines that you should pay out-of-state tuition, only then may you apply for in-state tuition through the Office of the Registrar, Domicile Appeals section.

Search Topics

Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

Important Dates