How do I modify my proposal once I submit it to workflow?
Posted: July 11, 2017 at 12:49 pm
You will not be able to edit your proposal once you submit it to workflow. You will need to contact the individual who currently has the proposal and ask them to
- make the change themselves OR
- roll the proposal back to you so that you can make the change
CIM makes it easy to contact the right person.
- Go to Course Admin or Program Admin.
- Enter the name of your course/program into the Search bar.
- The item will display.
- Find at the In Workflow box to the right of the item title.
- The yellow-shaded step indicates who currently has the proposal. Select that step, and a blank email already addressed to the users in that role will automatically generate for you to complete and send with your request.