I am a Bachelor’s Accelerated Masters student. What do I do to make sure my credits are counted properly?

Posted: August 5, 2013 at 4:09 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

Undergraduates: Students in a Bachelor’s/Accelerated Master’s program must complete a Bachelor’s/Accelerated Master’s Transition Form. The form must be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar prior to graduation from your undergraduate program.

Posted in: FAQs on Graduation

Search Topics

Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages