I should have paid in-state tuition in previous semesters. Can you change my tuition classification to in-state retroactively?

Posted: April 12, 2016 at 12:02 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

No.  Virginia law prohibits retroactively changing a student’s domiciliary status.  It is the student’s responsibility to apply for a change in domiciliary status upon becoming eligible for such change.

Search Topics

Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

Important Dates