My degree evaluation on Patriot Web is telling me that I have not met the requirements of my degree. What should I do?

Posted: August 5, 2013 at 4:09 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

The Graduation Department does not offer student advising. If you feel that your degree audit does not reflect your academic record correctly, your Academic Advisor is best equipped to provide you with help. Speak with your advisor right away to resolve the problem.

Posted in: FAQs on Graduation

Search Topics

Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages