What if I have power of attorney?

Posted: March 21, 2013 at 3:55 pm, Last Updated: September 30, 2016 at 2:29 pm

A parent who presents a valid power of attorney executed by a student may request and receive records held by the Office of the Registrar, on behalf of that student.

Posted in: FAQs for Parents

Search Topics

Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages