Export Your Class List to Excel
Posted: April 16, 2013 at 12:13 pm, Last Updated: August 7, 2013 at 10:48 am
A cut and paste operation is used to export your class list (or waitlist) from Patriot Web into Excel.
- First, follow the instructions to view your class list.
- Using your mouse, click immediately left of the “Record Number” heading to place your cursor. Without releasing the mouse button, drag the mouse to the end of the class list so that all rows are highlighted.
- Right-click in the highlisted fields and click Copy.
- Open a new Microsoft Excel workbook and click cell A1.
- From the Edit menu on the Excel menu bar, click Paste. The entire Summary Class List should appear in your spreadsheet.
- Resize columns as necessary
- From the File menu, click “Save” to save your workbook.
Note: Any changes that occur in the Patriot Web class list will not be reflected in your Excel workbook.