How do I create an agenda for my dept/college/council meeting?
Posted: July 11, 2017 at 1:14 pm
- Go to the CourseLeaf console.
- On the left side-bar at the bottom of the page select Course Admin Report from the Reports section.
- The Reports console will show (this may take a few minutes to load). Select In Workflow from the list on the left side-bar.
- From the Workflow Filter area, select the Role associated with the step that will approve the proposal once your meeting has taken place.
- E.g. if you are pulling a proposal for your Curriculum Committee meeting, you may want to select the Associate Dean step for your college (note that the name of this role will differ depending on the college)
- Select the green Run Report button.
- Scroll down to see the results at the bottom of the page. Each of the items is a link which directs straight to that proposal in CIM.
- Select Export. You will have the option to export the list of proposals either into a blank Word .doc or a blank Excel .xls.
- The exported file will retain the links to the proposal. You may cut and paste the items from the export directly into another Word .doc, a web page, blog page or blank email (choose the format that matches your current agenda process). Users who select the link will be prompted to login to the system, but then they will immediately see the associated proposal.