I am domiciled in Virginia and currently pay in-state tuition, but plan on moving to Washington DC. Will I be required to pay out-of-state tuition?

Posted: April 12, 2016 at 12:00 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

Possibly.  Even if you are currently paying in-state tuition, you may lose your eligibility to pay in-state tuition in any subsequent semester by doing something that is incompatible with having the intent to remain in Virginia indefinitely, or otherwise indicating your intent to establish your domicile elsewhere.

Search Topics

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

Important Dates