I received a proposal for review/approval, but the person who submitted it is not involved in my department and should not be modifying this course. What do I do?

Posted: July 11, 2017 at 1:11 pm, Last Updated: July 11, 2017 at 1:12 pm

  1. Contact the person regarding why they submitted the proposal or to confirm that it was submitted in error.
  2. If the proposal was submitted in error, email the Registrar’s Office and request that the proposal be Shredded. 

Note: once the proposal is deleted by the Registrar’s Office, there is no way to reinstate it. Please be absolutely sure that the proposal needs to be shredded.

Search Topics

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors