If the University Office of Student Financial Aid indicates that I am a resident, does this mean that I qualify for in-state tuition?

Posted: April 12, 2016 at 12:05 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

No.  The Financial Aid Office gets its initial information from your FAFSA form. If you report that you are a resident, then the Financial Aid Office will process your form as a resident. If that assessment runs counter to the Office of Admissions assessment, then you are considered a nonresident and your financial aid offer will be recalculated. If you detect discrepancies in correspondence you receive from the Office of Admissions and the Office of Student Financial Aid, you should contact those offices for clarification.

Search Topics

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

Important Dates