Is there someone I can speak with about deciding between A-F grading and the alternative grade mode for my classes?

Posted: March 27, 2020 at 11:29 am, Last Updated: February 11, 2021 at 11:58 am

Yes! Your academic advisor would be happy to talk to you about your grade option selection.

Undergraduate students can find your academic advisor using the following tool:

If you are receiving financial aid, you might also reach out the Mason Student Services Center to talk to a counselor.

Search Topics

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors