Transcript Express Delivery Options
Posted: April 19, 2013 at 10:31 am, Last Updated: March 4, 2019 at 1:44 pm
Official transcripts can be delivered by express mail. The federal express delivery option will need to be selected while placing an order through Patriot Web or the Transcript Plus System. Students will be provided a tracking number once their order is processed.
Please be advised:
- Fed-ex orders are processed Monday-Friday. Orders received on Friday after 12pm, will be processed on Monday. There is no weekend delivery.
- Orders received before 12pm Monday-Friday will be processed the same day. Orders received after 12pm will be processed the following business day.
- Fed-ex orders can not be requested to a P.O. Box address.
- Fed-ex will not deliver to a George Mason address, including the Fairfax campus, Arlington campus and Prince William campus. Any requests received will be refunded for the fed-ex portion of the order and the transcript will be sent by inner office mail.
- Fed-ex orders come with a tracking number once we process the request in our office.
All Federal Express orders require a signature at the time of delivery. After three unsuccessful attempts to obtain a signature, this request will be returned to our office. If returned, the transcripts will not be resent by federal express mail. Transcripts can be sent by regular mail or held for pick-up.
Federal Express Additional Delivery Cost:
- Within the Continental United States – Cost is $20.00 (plus $10 charge for transcript request)
- Alaska and Hawaii – Cost is $23.00 (plus $10 charge for transcript request)
- International deliveries – Cost is $43.00 (plus $10 charge for transcript request)
All fees are subject to change.