Transcript Request for Pick-up
Posted: April 19, 2013 at 10:32 am, Last Updated: September 8, 2020 at 11:44 am
AS OF MARCH 2020, TRANSCRIPTS ARE NOT CURRENTLY AVAILABLE FOR PICK-UP. PLEASE CHECK BACK TO SEE WHEN PICK-UP WILL BE AN OPTION.
Fairfax Campus Only
Students have the option of picking up their official transcripts at the Mason Student Services Center at the Fairfax Campus.
Prior to picking up your transcript, please ensure:
- An order has been placed at least 24 hours prior to your planned pick-up time.
- All orders will need to be placed online through Patriot Web or the Parchment portal.
- If a student wants to designate another person to pick up their transcript, it must be requested while placing the transcript order. Students will not be able to designate another person to pick up their transcript once the order has been placed.
- A photo ID is readily available. Digital and paper copies of a photo ID will not be accepted.
Students also have the option of ordering upon arrival at the Mason Student Services Center at the Fairfax Campus, however some restrictions apply:
- The Patriot Web or the Parchment portal must still be used.
- These requests will not be processed after 3:30 p.m.
- Once the order is placed, it will take 30-45 minutes before this request is available for pick-up.
Please note: Transcripts not picked up within 30 days from the printed date will be destroyed and a new order must be placed.