The mission of Mason’s Office of the University Registrar is to serve as stewards of academic information by creating, maintaining, certifying, and protecting student course, degree, and student records.
- The integrity of academic policies and student records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA) and state regulations.
- A competent staff that provide personalized and courteous service.
- A diverse and inclusive environment for students, staff, faculty, and alumni.
- Continuous improvement and innovation in meeting the needs and expectations of students, staff, faculty, and alumni.
- Assist students with university resources to be successful.
- Adopt creative solutions while being mindful of the user perspective.
- Leverage and implement technology that supports student success and informed decision-making.
Doug McKenna, University Registrar
Business Operations & Continuity
*Vacant*, Associate University Registrar
Laurie Miller, Director
Degree Compliance, Records and Registration, Catalog and Scheduling
Tom Butler, Senior Associate University Registrar
Domicile and Certifications
Tatiana Link, Associate University Registrar
Monday - Thursday: 9 am - 5 pm
Friday: 10 am - 5 pm
Student Union Building I (SUBI), Room 2101
Science and Technology Campus (Prince William)
Colgan Hall, Suite 201
For questions about student privacy, please go to the FERPA@Mason page.
Phone: 703-993-2441Follow @MasonRegistrar