The mission of Mason’s Office of the University Registrar is to serve as stewards of academic information by creating, maintaining, certifying, and protecting student course, degree, and student records.
- The integrity of academic policies and student records in compliance with the Family Educational Rights & Privacy Act (FERPA) and state regulations.
- A competent staff that provide personalized and courteous service.
- A diverse and inclusive environment for students, staff, faculty, and alumni.
- Continuous improvement and innovation in meeting the needs and expectations of students, staff, faculty, and alumni.
- Assist students with university resources to be successful.
- Adopt creative solutions while being mindful of the user perspective.
- Leverage and implement technology that supports student success and informed decision-making.
Doug McKenna, University Registrar
Catalog and Scheduling
Pheng (Max) Xiong, Associate University Registrar
Laurie Miller, Director
Degree Compliance, Records and Registration
Tom Butler, Associate University Registrar
Domicile and Certifications
Tatiana Link, Associate University Registrar