A course I am viewing does not show the ‘Edit’ button. How do I create a proposal to modify this course?
Posted: July 11, 2017 at 12:41 pm
- This is may be a deactivated course. The number will not be available for re-use until 5 years after its deactivation term has passed.
- When viewing the course in Course Admin, the item status will show as Deactivated in the results menu below the Search bar
- The course will also show a header of ‘Course Deactivation Proposal.’
- If you would like to reactivate the course, contact the Registrar’s Office. The course will have to be approved via your department’s standard workflow.
- NOTE: if you reactivate the course, all course details will remain exactly the same as when it was inactivated.
- After the course has been reactivated, you may create an ‘Edit’ proposal to make any modifications to the course.