Am I eligible for the alternative grading mode?

Posted: March 26, 2020 at 12:08 pm, Last Updated: April 9, 2020 at 12:26 pm

Students who are registered into active classes with the A-F grade type are eligible for the alternative grading mode for Spring 2020. Classes that completed prior to March 9, 2020 are not eligible to be changed to the alternative grading mode.


To ensure graduate students make the best selection for themselves and maximize their potential for long-term academic and professional success, it is critical that:

1) Graduate students seek advising and guidance from their advisor, mentor and/or coordinator prior to making a decision about their courses; and

2) Graduate students determine the impact electing an alternative grading option may have on financial aid, licensure, admission to professional programs, scholarships, fellowships, among others.

Detailed information can be found on the Graduate Education – Spring 2020 COVID-19 Updates webpage.

Search Topics

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages