How do I change my name?

Posted: April 12, 2013 at 4:44 pm, Last Updated: October 1, 2020 at 10:42 am

Students must provide legal documentation to make a name change.

A change of name requires the following:

  • Original court document recording a marriage or name change
  • Government document (from the USCIS, State Department, etc.)


Change of Personal Information

Search Topics

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages