How do I change my expected graduation date?

Posted: August 5, 2013 at 4:11 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

Students can update their Expected Date of Graduation on Patriot Web. Click on Student Services, then Student Records, then Expected Date of Graduation. Select a graduation term from the drop down menu and click submit. The new expected graduation date will appear on the degree evaluation. THIS DOES NOT SERVE AS YOUR GRADUATION APPLICATION. You must still apply to graduate.

Search Topics

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

Important Dates