How do I know if my proposal affects another course or program?
Posted: July 11, 2017 at 12:43 pm
- The ecosystem displays all existing relationships, including:
- catalog pages referencing your course/program.
- courses referencing your course/program, including as a prerequisite, equivalency, or bundled course.
- To view the ecosystem:
- Go to Course Admin or Program Admin.
- Enter your selected course/program into the Search field and select Search.
- Select your course/program from the results display beneath the Search field.
- The course/program details will display directly below the results menu. The ecosystem will display directly beneath your course/program title. You may see the label Catalog Pages referencing this course.
- Each of the listed items in this field is a clickable link which will direct to the applicable page in the catalog.
- Be sure to scroll down using the arrows on the right side of the box to see all results.