How do I select the alternative grading mode?

Posted: March 26, 2020 at 12:11 pm, Last Updated: April 26, 2021 at 12:20 pm

Submit the Change of Grade Mode Request form. Multiple sections can be submitted simultaneously. Students will need to include the Subject, Course Number, and Section Number for each course.

Students who have previously designated a section for the alternative grade mode may also submit the form to change that section back to A-F grading.

The Change of Grade Mode Request form comes directly to the Office of the University Registrar for processing; it does not go to the faculty for review or approval. Depending on the volume of forms submitted, processing time may vary.

Search Topics

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors