I already approved a proposal but I realized I have to make a change to it. What do I do?
Posted: July 11, 2017 at 4:30 pm
Once you approve a proposal and it drops out of your approval queue, you will be unable to edit it.
If the proposal is still mid-workflow, you can contact the individual who currently has the proposal and ask them to either:
- make the change for you.
- roll the proposal back to you so you can make the change. Keep in mind that the proposal will have to be approved once again by all the Roles who fall between you and the person the proposal is currently with.
If the proposal has been fully approved and pushed to Banner/the Catalog, you will need to start a new proposal which corrects the error.
CIM makes it easy to contact the right person.
- Go to Course Admin or Program Admin.
- Enter the name of your course/program into the Search bar.
- The item will display.
- Find at the In Workflow box to the right of the item title.
- The yellow-shaded step indicates who currently has the proposal. Select that step, and a blank email already addressed to the users in that role will automatically generate for you to complete and send with your request.