I have met the requirements of my major but not my minor. Can I graduate from my minor in a future term?

Posted: August 5, 2013 at 4:10 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

You must meet the requirements of both academic programs in order to graduate. You cannot graduate from your minor in a different semester than your major. However, if you do not meet the requirements of your minor but you have fulfilled the requirements of your major, you may drop your minor and still be eligible for degree conferral. To drop your minor, please visit the Registrar’s Office to obtain the necessary paperwork. You do not need departmental approval to drop a minor.

Search Topics

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Search in posts
Search in pages

Important Dates