I received a proposal that requires more revisions. What do I do?
Posted: July 11, 2017 at 1:48 pm, Last Updated: July 11, 2017 at 1:51 pm
- Confirm that you are in the CourseLeaf Approval Console
- Select your Role and then select the proposal in question.
- To make the changes yourself, select the Edit button in the approval console.
- To send the proposal back to someone earlier in the workflow, select the Rollback button. You will be required to add comments as to why you are rolling it back.
- To make changes but also send it back to someone earlier for review: select Edit, make your changes, then select Rollback.
Be advised that when Rollback is selected, the proposal will have to go back to the same approval steps for a second round of review and approval.