I submitted a proposal in error and need to remove it from the system. What do I do?
Posted: July 11, 2017 at 12:57 pm, Last Updated: July 11, 2017 at 12:58 pm
- Send an email to the person who currently is reviewing the proposal to let them know it was an error.
- Go to Course Admin or Program Admin.
- Enter the name of your course/program into the Search bar.
- The item will display.
- Find at the In Workflow box to the right of the item title.
- The yellow-shaded step indicates who currently has the proposal. Select that step, and a blank email already addressed to the users in that role will automatically generate for you to complete and send with your request.
- Email the Registrar’s Office and ask that they Shred your proposal.
Note: once the proposal is shredded by the Registrar’s Office, there is no way to reinstate it. Please be absolutely sure that the proposal needs to be shredded.