I would like to update my legal name, how do I make the update?

Posted: November 15, 2019 at 3:28 pm, Last Updated: December 12, 2019 at 4:28 pm

To update your legal name, you will need to provide legal documentation to make the change in Mason systems and applications. A change of name will require the following:

  1. Original court order or document that indicates a marriage or name change.
  2. Government document (from the USCIS, State Department, etc.)

Search Topics

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors