I’ve submitted my graduation application but now I know I won’t be able to graduate in this term. What should I do?

Posted: August 5, 2013 at 4:10 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

If you realize you will not complete the requirements of your academic program during the term in which you have applied to graduate, you must submit the Withdraw Graduation Application form online to remove your graduation application.  Please be aware that you will not be able to register for classes until you withdraw your application.

Search Topics

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors