Undergraduate Requests for Graduate Course Registration

Posted: April 12, 2013 at 4:27 pm, Last Updated: November 19, 2019 at 4:34 pm

formA degree-seeking undergraduate student may be granted permission to enroll in a graduate course numbered 500-699 to earn credit applicable towards the undergraduate degree or to hold the course in reserve to apply towards future graduate study.

Students must meet all eligibility requirements and receive approval on the Graduate Course for Undergraduate Credit or the Reserve Graduate Credit form in order to qualify for graduate-level coursework. Refer to the University Catalog for more details and eligibility criteria.

Search Topics

More results...

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors