VA Benefits – Other Benefits except Chapter 31

Posted: July 16, 2013 at 10:45 am, Last Updated: December 17, 2013 at 10:32 am

Students approved for VA benefits other than Chapter 31 (Vocational Rehabilitation and Employment)

  1. Submit a copy of your Certificate of Eligibility (COE) or Notice of Basic Eligibility (Guard or Reserves) to
  2. Submit a Veterans Registration Reporting Form (VRRF) after your registration is finalized.

Search Topics

More results...

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors