What are the documents that require use of legal name only?

Posted: November 14, 2019 at 3:17 pm, Last Updated: December 12, 2019 at 4:29 pm

The documents listed below require legal name only as mandated by state and federal laws:

  • Diplomas
  • Official Transcripts
  • Enrollment & Degree Verification
  • Domicile Appeals
  • Veteran Benefits Certifications
  • Student Accounts
  • Student Financial Aid
  • National Student Clearinghouse
  • Payroll
  • Mason ID

Search Topics

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors