Who can I contact with questions about my degree audit?

Posted: January 26, 2024 at 11:52 am

Your academic advisor should be your primary contact for any questions you have about your degree audit. If you have an assigned advisor, their information will appear in the upper section of your audit. If you’re not sure who your academic advisor is, reach out to your program.

Undergraduates can use the “Find My Advisor” page if an advisor is not assigned in the system.

Why your academic advisor first? They can help to determine the nature of your question, and may be able to resolve any issues before escalating. Being in touch with your academic advisor provides an opportunity to discuss your progress along with your program, and ideally to answer any specific questions you have about the audit.

Anything your advisor can’t answer, they’ll follow up with the Degree Audit team to resolve.

Tags: advisors, degree audit, questions

Search Topics

More results...

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors