Why aren’t my program changes showing in the published catalog?
Posted: July 11, 2017 at 1:38 pm
- Changes cannot be made to a published catalog. Once the catalog is published, fully-approved program changes are pushed to update in the following year’s catalog.
- The Registrar’s Office will accept all program changes for publication which are fully-approved by a prescribed cut-off date for each catalog cycle (usually mid-March).
- If your proposal was approved after the mid-March cut-off date, the change will not appear until the following year’s catalog, at which time the degree audit will also be updated.
- for example, if your program proposal was approved in April 2019, it will have missed the publication deadline for the 19-20 catalog. The change will instead be pushed to update the 20-21 catalog.
- The catalog is always published on the Thursday before the first day of Fall Registration begins (usually the first Thursday in April).