Withdraw Graduation Application

Posted: July 16, 2013 at 12:24 pm, Last Updated: March 10, 2016 at 10:13 am

If you decide to delay your graduation to a future term, you must submit the Withdraw Graduation Application form to notify the Office of the University Registrar.  You will not be able to register for classes in a future term until your graduation application is withdrawn.

IMPORTANT: Once your graduation application has been withdrawn, you must log onto Patriot Web and submit a NEW graduation application for a future term. This action can only be initiated by you, the student. It will not be done by the staff members in the Office of the University Registrar, even though they may have assisted you with your withdrawal.

Search Topics

More results...

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors