Grade Changes

Posted: April 16, 2013 at 12:07 pm, Last Updated: November 18, 2021 at 4:13 pm

Print Friendly, PDF & Email

Final grades entered through Patriot Web are processed nightly to award credit hours and calculate GPA’s.

After grades are rolled to student academic records, instructors will no longer see the drop down ‘Grade’ box on the grade roster and the letter ‘Y’ will show in the ‘Rolled’ column. Once this grade roll has occurred, grade changes must be submitted via a paper Change of Grade form.  Instructors may pick up forms in your department or at the Mason Student Services Center.

Change of Grade forms recording changes from temporary (IN, IP, AB, HC) to final grades only require the instructor’s signature.  Final grades may be changed only for recording or calculation error and always require additional approval.

Please consult the Academic Policies section of the University Catalog for restrictions and more information.

Search Topics

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content