Late Graduation Application

Posted: July 16, 2013 at 12:05 pm, Last Updated: January 15, 2021 at 9:37 am

Submit a Late Graduation Application only if all of these apply:
  • You are currently enrolled in your final semester,
  • You intend to graduate at the end of this semester, and
  • The online graduation application is no longer available.

Since you missed the online graduation application filing deadline, your degree may be awarded later than most of your classmates and receipt of your diploma may be delayed.



Late Graduation Application

1. Complete the Late Graduation Application.

  • Make sure that this form is completed fully and all required signatures are obtained before submitting to the Office of the University Registrar.

2. Verify Diploma Address. 

  • To review the address, please go to the Diploma Mailing Address page and follow the instructions provided.
  • Failure to enter a diploma address will prevent you from receiving your diploma.

3. Verify Diploma Name

  • Go to the Student Records menu on Patriot Web.
  • Click on the Expected Date of Graduation. The name listed here is your diploma name. If you have a suffix as part of your name in your official student record (i.e., Jr. or III), it will not appear here but will appear on your diploma.
  • If the name listed is incorrect, call the Office of the University Registrar at 703-993-2000.

Search Topics

More results...

Generic selectors
Exact matches only
Search in title
Search in content
Post Type Selectors