Posted: April 12, 2013 at 4:38 pm, Last Updated: May 26, 2017 at 11:59 am
** Check your Patriot Web account daily for the Waitlist Override notice. **
- Not all courses offer a waitlist.
- Your waitlist position does not guarantee issuance of a waitlist override.
- Waitlist overrides are issued as students drop from classes. Multiple overrides could be issued simultaneously.
- A first position on the waitlist does not necessarily mean that a seat has become available to you. You may need to wait for an additional student to drop the class.
- DO NOT drop from the Waitlist until you have received a Waitlist Override.
- Waitlist overrides expire and are removed if they are not used within the 72 hour time period. If the override is removed you will be required to add back to the waitlist. Your waitlist position will most likely change.
- The last waitlist overrides are issued 3 days (72 hours) before the semester begins.
- All waitlists are purged on the first day of the semester.