Posted: April 12, 2013 at 4:38 pm, Last Updated: January 7, 2020 at 9:31 am
** Check your Patriot Web account daily for the Waitlist Override notice. **
PERMANENT CHANGES TO WAITLIST POLICY BEGINNING Fall 2019
-Waitlists overrides remain on account for 48 hours
-The last override will be issued on the last day of add/drop for that part of term
-If you are given an override on the last day to add classes, you will only have until 11:59pm that day to add the class.
Important information about the waitlist process:
- Not all Mason courses offer a waitlist.
- You will not be automatically registered from a waitlist.
- Waitlist overrides are issued when seats become available.
- Waitlist overrides remain on your account for 48 hours.
- Waitlist overrides are removed from your record if you do not use them within the 48 hour time period.
- Waitlist overrides can be viewed via Patriot Web by clicking on “Registration and Planning,” “Prepare for Registration,” “Select a Term,” then “Registration Status.”
- You must check your Mason e-mail account on a daily basis. You will be notified via e-mail when a waitlist override has been issued.
- If you see an open seat, DO NOT try to remove yourself from the waitlist until you receive the override.
- After receiving a waitlist override, you must move yourself from the waitlist to the class roster by following the steps below: