CourseLeaf is the new software which GMU will use to update and maintain course and program curriculum data and to build and validate class schedules. All curriculum changes (courses/programs) and all academic scheduling changes will be entered into the CourseLeaf platform.
- Unified interface. Users log in to a single system which displays functionality of all available modules.
- Full integration with Banner and seamless data flow between modules (below). The information you see in CourseLeaf is fed directly from Banner.
- Online and dynamic forms with responsive workflow. Users create a proposal and CourseLeaf takes care of the rest.
- Catalog Management (CAT) – manages the process of updating and publishing the catalog
- Curriculum Management (CIM) – manages the process of updating, adding and deactivating courses and programs
- Section Scheduler (CLSS) – Build and verify class schedule
July 10th, 2017
- The new University Catalog is published at catalog.gmu.edu.
- CIM- Courses will be ready for the start of the Fall 17 semester. An all-faculty/staff training is scheduled for Friday, September 8th. Register at workshops.gmu.edu
- Changes to the Schedule of Classes must be submitted through CLSS. For more information, please to the CLSS page.