How do I apply to graduate?

Posted: November 12, 2019 at 8:15 am, Last Updated: July 6, 2023 at 6:33 pm

To apply for graduation, login to Patriot Web then click on ‘Student Records’ followed by clicking on the ‘Apply for Graduation’ link. Follow the instructions. View the step-by-step tutorial here.

I thought I graduated previously but I just learned that I did not graduate. What do I do?

Posted: August 5, 2013 at 4:13 pm, Last Updated: February 23, 2022 at 3:10 pm

If you completed all degree and University requirements within 6 weeks of your date of requested graduation, but your degree was never officially conferred, you may submit a Retroactive Graduation Request. To qualify, there may be no changes or additions to your record since the time of the requested graduation date. You must submit the […]

What is the difference between Graduation Pending and Degree Conferral?

Posted: August 5, 2013 at 4:12 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

Graduation Pending simply refers to the decision made collectively by your academic department and the Graduation department that you are eligible to graduate. Since we cannot officially confer degrees prior to the three conferral dates in an academic calendar year, the Graduation department will place a Graduation Pending status on your record. Please be aware […]

How do I change my expected graduation date?

Posted: August 5, 2013 at 4:11 pm, Last Updated: July 11, 2023 at 11:53 am

Students can update their Expected Date of Graduation in Patriot Web. Click on ‘Student Services’, then ‘Student Profile’, then ‘Update Expected Date of Graduation’. Select a graduation term from the drop down menu and click submit. The new expected graduation date will appear on the degree evaluation and enrollment verification. This does not constitute a […]

I have met the requirements of my major but not my minor. Can I graduate from my minor in a future term?

Posted: August 5, 2013 at 4:10 pm, Last Updated: July 17, 2018 at 11:33 am

You must meet the requirements of both academic programs in order to graduate. You cannot graduate from your minor in a different semester than your major. However, if you do not meet the requirements of your minor but you have fulfilled the requirements of your major, you may drop your minor and still be eligible […]

I’ve submitted my graduation application but now I know I won’t be able to graduate in this term. What should I do?

Posted: August 5, 2013 at 4:10 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

If you realize you will not complete the requirements of your academic program during the term in which you have applied to graduate, you must submit the Withdraw Graduation Application form online to remove your graduation application.  Please be aware that you will not be able to register for classes until you withdraw your application.

My degree evaluation on Patriot Web is telling me that I have not met the requirements of my degree. What should I do?

Posted: August 5, 2013 at 4:09 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

The Graduation Department does not offer student advising. If you feel that your degree audit does not reflect your academic record correctly, your Academic Advisor is best equipped to provide you with help. Speak with your advisor right away to resolve the problem.

I am a Bachelor’s Accelerated Masters student. What do I do to make sure my credits are counted properly?

Posted: August 5, 2013 at 4:09 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

Undergraduates: Students in a Bachelor’s/Accelerated Master’s program must complete a Bachelor’s/Accelerated Master’s Transition Form. The form must be submitted to the Office of the University Registrar prior to graduation from your undergraduate program.

How do I know if I have graduated or not?

Posted: August 5, 2013 at 4:07 pm, Last Updated: May 24, 2016 at 9:24 am

We encourage you to monitor your degree status by accessing your unofficial transcript on Patriot Web. When you see the phrase: Degree Awarded followed by your graduation date, that is your indication that you have officially graduated. We post degrees in real-time so please check your transcript often. We will contact you only if there […]