Unofficial Transcripts for Advisors
Unofficial transcripts may be viewed in Patriot Web by the student and by any authorized advisor. To receive authorization, you must submit a request form (obtained from your unit’s Banner Student Liaison) with proper signatures and attend required training.
You have the right to view a student’s unofficial transcript for legitimate educational needs, i.e., student advisement. Please note that transcripts should not be accessed for non-University business, such as letters of recommendation. For these purposes, please instruct the student to provide you with a copy of his/her official transcript and other relevant documentation.
- Log on to Patriot Web.
- Select “Faculty and Advisor Services.”
- Select “Student Information Menu.”
- Select “Academic Transcript.”
- Select the most current term and click “Submit.”
- Enter the student’s GNumber and click “Submit.” If you do not know the student’s Gnumber, you may search by entering the student’s first
and/or last names in the appropriate boxes and select a search type.
- The full name of the student you selected will display, and you will be asked to verify this selection. If you searched by name, multiple selections may be returned. In this case, you must select the correct student from the drop-down list. Click “Submit” to confirm your selection.
- From the drop-down list, select the level of coursework you wish to view, then select “Display Transcript”.