Are you a NEW Scheduling Coordinator?
Welcome! If you have recently started in a position as an academic scheduling coordinator for your department, please do the following:
1. Email our office at email@example.com.
- Request access to our email listserv, our organization tab on myMason, and to be added to our list of department scheduling coordinators.
2. Request Banner access:
- Log into Patriot Web and go to Employee Services.
- Select ‘Request Access to Banner Products.’
- Select ‘Banner Administrative Systems Account Request Form.’
- Indicate on the 2nd page of the form, under ‘Security Classes Requested’ in the ‘INB Access box,’ that you would like access to GMU_REGX_DEPT_SCHED_C.
- Submit it to your supervisor and then your Banner Student Liaison for approval. Send the approved form to the Registrar’s Office.
NOTE: If you are new to Banner, you must also attend two mandatory trainings: Banner/INB Navigation and FERPA 101. Sign up for these training sessions at workshops.gmu.edu.
3. Review the Scheduling Handbook.
- Provides information on all scheduling policies and procedures, including instructions for submitting information for each scheduling cycle and submitting daily requests for scheduling maintenance.
- Write down any questions you have for us while reviewing the handbook.
4. Request a 25Live Account.
- 25Live will give you access to looking at your departmental classrooms and details on university classrooms.
5. Get in touch with us!
- We are here to help. Once you’ve completed the above, contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org for all questions and/or to set up a face-to-face meeting.