Veterans Certifications

New or transitioning to Mason? Questions about VA process or benefits?
Did you know that Veterans living in Virginia may qualify for In-State Tuition?

Contact the Office of Military Services for information and assistance.

Who can be certified to receive veteran education benefits?

Veteran Registration Reporting Form


Submit a VRRF for each semester of enrollment after your registration is finalized and no more changes are anticipated.  If you make registration changes after submitting your VRRF, re-submit a VRRF change as soon as possible.

For summer terms, VA pays education benefits based on credit hour equivalents. VA makes the conversion. When enrollment periods overlap, credit hour equivalents for the period of overlap are combined. Contact VA at 888-442-4551 if you have questions about benefit payments.

To ensure continued benefit payments, update your address with VA by calling 888-442-4551. Most VA communication will be mailed to the address on file.

For information on a specific topic, please click the link below: